Waffles with fresh garden herbs, smoked salmon with sour cream and herring roe
1 ball of ready-made puff paastry
100 g fresh herbs and spices (tarragon, chives, chervil, basil, coriander)
4 slices smoked salmon
2 spring onion
1 carton sour cream
- Finely chop all the herbs and fold between the puff pastry.
- Then roll out the dough again and repeat this 3 times. Dust with flour if the dough becomes sticky.
- Divide into portions and use to bake waffles using the DOMO Waffle Genius (Belgian setting).
- Chop the smoked salmon and mix with the lime juice.
- Finely chop the spring onion and mix in with the chopped salmon.
- Season with lime zest, black pepper, a hint of olive oil and some fennel seeds
- Serve the salmon on the waffles garnish with a dash of sour cream and herring roe.