Vegetable spaghetti Bolognese
1 yellow, 1 red en 1 orange paprika
1 green zucchini
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp. olive oil
spices: 1 tsp. marjoram, 1 tsp. thyme, 1 tsp. rosemary, 1 tsp. basil, 1 tsp. oregano, 1 tsp. sage, ½ tsp. turmeric
200 g seitan minced meat
1 tbsp. vegetable stock
wholemeal or spelt spaghetti or a mixture of both
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces.
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic.
- Sauté the onion and garlic with the olive oil in a saucepan.
- According to their cooking time, add the other finely chopped vegetables, such as carrot, broccoli, paprika and courgette.
- Halfway through the cooking time, add the coarsely chopped tomatoes and the spices to the vegetables.
- Remove the seitan minced meat from the packaging and add it to the sauce.
- Cook until tender and season to taste with vegetable stock, pepper and seasoning salt.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water and drain.
- Arrange the pasta on a plate and serve with the sauce.