Vanilla ice cream
1 vanilla stick
3 egg yolks
3,5 dl milk
2 dl cream
- Wash the vanilla stick and slice it lengthwise, so the aroma can spread better in the mixture.
- Mix the milk and cream, add the vanilla stick to it and heat it up.
- Take it off the fire as soon as it boils. Let it cool.
- Mix the egg yolk and the sugar, add the milk/cream mixture, after removing the vanilla stick.
- Heat it up again, but without boiling it.
- When the mixture start to set, take it of the fire and let it cool down.
- Filter the mixture and add it in the ice cream maker.
- Time: +/- 30 min