Tepid salad of parsnip and turnip cabbage
40 g mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds)
1 large turnip cabbage
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 bay leaves
2 tbsp lemon juice
80 g alfalfa
pepper and salt
- Roast the seeds in a dry pan.
- Peel the turnip cabbage, parsnip, celeriac and carrot. Cut them into spirelli and keep them separate.
- Pour a dash of sesame oil in a wok pan and sauté the shallots and garlic.
- Then add the turnip cabbage, parsnip, celeriac, carrot and bay leaves to the wok and cook the vegetables until they are done but still crispy.
- During the last minute, add the lemon juice, the seeds (partial) and the chopped parsley. Mix well, adding pepper and salt to taste.
- Garnish the salad with the alfalfa and remaining seeds.