Sweet potato waffle with strawberries
400 g sweet potato
2 tbsp water
150 g oat flour
150 ml almond milk
0,5 tsp salt
100 g strawberries, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
4 tbsp cottage cheese
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Peel the sweet potatoes and grate.
- Place the grated sweet potato in a saucepan, add two tablespoons of water and leave to soften for a few minutes on the heat.
- Place the sweet potato pulp in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients for the batter. Mix well.
- Use the DOMO Waffle Genius to bake the waffles (use the Healthy setting). Preheat the waffle iron and then spoon in some of the batter. Leave to bake until golden brown. Repeat until all the batter is completely finished.
- Serve the sweet potato waffles with a few slices of strawberry, some pieces of avocado, a dash of cottage cheese and a spoonful of maple syrup.