Sweet potato-pepper soup
2 red onions
2 garlic cloves
600 g sweet potato
2 sweet pointed peppers
2 cm ginger
250 ml coconut milk
700 ml water
1 vegetable stock cube
salt and pepper
- Clean the onion, garlic, ginger and pointed peppers and cut into chunks. Clean and peel the sweet potatoes and cut into chunks.
- Place all ingredients in the soup maker, add the water and coconut milk and finally add the cube of vegetable stock.
- Select the ‘Smooth’ programme.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Crumble the feta cheese.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and add the feta cheese.