75 g flour
50 g ground almonds
2 tsp baking powder
50 g chocolate drops or pieces
50 ml neutral oil
50 g sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
75 g fromage frais
1 tbsp. almond liqueur (to taste)
silicone muffin cups or at least 2 paper moulds per muffin
- Mix the flour with the almonds, the baking powder and the chocolate.
- Beat the oil with the sugar, vanilla sugar and the egg until smooth.
- Stir the fromage frais and almond liqueur into the mixture.
- Now mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to form the mixture.
- Preheat the fryer to 160°C.
- Fill the muffins cups 2/3 full with the mixture.
- Place the filled muffin cups in the frying basket and fry at 160°C for 15–18 minutes.