7 medium potatoes
2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp Italian seasoning
25 g grated parmesan
yoghurt or blue cheese and parsley dressing for dipping
- Cut the potatoes into wedges (you can leave the skins on) and put them in a bowl. The thickness of the wedges will determine the cooking time. The thinner the wedges, the quicker they will be ready.
- Put the wedges in a bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well.
- Preheat the fryer to 180°C.
- In another bowl, mix the salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Add the grated parmesan to the wedges and mix well.
- Sprinkle the wedges with the herbs and spices.
- Put the wedges in the frying basket.
- Shake the wedges after 10 minutes.
- Serve with a yoghurt or blue cheese dressing for dipping, with some chopped parsley for added flavour.