Potato canapés with mackerel and horseradish rillettes
1 tin of grilled mackerel fillets
1/2 bunch of chives
1 small glove of garlic
1 tsp curry powder
2 small shallot
2 tbsp horseradish
100 ml cream
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm slices, boil them until ready but still quite firm. Then fry the potato slices in oil in a frying pan. Season with salt and pepper and fresh thyme.
- Place the mackerel fillets with oil in the blender and add a pressed clove of garlic, the curry powder and the juice from the lime. Mix until smooth.
- Beat the cream until it forms soft peaks and gently fold in the mackerel.
- Finely chop the small shallot and chives and mix into the rillettes.
- Spoon on top of the potatoes, garnish with the horseradish, herring roe and a sprig of dill, and serve.