pizza dough: ready-made or self-made
100 g grated cheese
200 g flour
100 g water
3 g yeast
2 tbsp. of olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of sugar
- Place the pizza dough on baking paper.
- Cover the bottom with the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese on the pizza.
- Put the pizza in the My Express appliance and close the lid. In +/- 12 min. your pizza will be done.
- You can add other ingredients as desired, for example: paprika, onion, mushrooms, chorizo, ham, pineapple, etc.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Kneed either by hand or in a blender.
- Roll the dough into a ball.
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for at least 90 min.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and roll the dough out.