½ litre milk
small pack vanilla sugar
- Make the pancake dough using the flour, milk, vanilla sugar and eggs.
- Bake as many pancakes as possible in the pancake-maker.
- Cover the bottom of the pie mould with pancakes.
- Cover with a layer of strawberry jam. Place another layer of pancakes. Cover with a layer of whipped cream. Add another layer of pancakes. Again cover with a layer of strawberry jam.
- Finish off with another layer of pancakes.
- Cover the top of the pie with whipped cream and strawberries, with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- Place briefly in the fridge before serving.