Nachos with guacamole
200 g nachos
100 g kidney beans
100 g grated cheddar cheese
1 chilli pepper
1/2 clove of garlic
1 Tbsp. of olive oil
1 Tbsp. lime juice
salt and pepper
- Dice the paprika and onion.
- Line the bottom baking sheet with baking paper.
- Spread the nachos on the baking paper.
- Sprinkle the paprika, onion and beans over the nachos.
- Finish with the grated cheese. Close the lid and allow to bake for +/- 10 min.
- Cut the avocado lengthwise, removing the pit and peel.
- Cut the chilli pepper open and remove the seeds.
- Peel and chop the shallot and garlic into coarse bits.
- Mix the avocado with the chilli pepper, shallot, garlic, olive oil and lime juice into a creamy mixture.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes and mix them into the avocado mixture. Add pepper and salt to taste.