Muffin with raspberries and white chocolate
1 container of raspberries
115 g self-rising flour
100 g sugar
100 g (melted) butter
50 g white chocolate
1 sachet vanilla sugar
½ tsp salt
Garnish: icing sugar
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Put the baking flour, sugar (including vanilla sugar), chocolate, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the egg in another bowl and add the melted butter. Mix this mixture with the dry ingredients.
- Mix everything into a smooth batter.
- Cover the bottom of the muffin moulds with the batter and place 3 raspberries on top. Spoon another spoonful of batter over the top of these.
- Bake the muffins for 22 minutes at 180 °C in the deli-fryer.
- Sprinkle the muffins with a little powdered sugar.