Moink balls with barbecue sauce
500 g pork/veal mince
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 splash of milk
15 strips of smoked bacon
1 tbsp oregano
A pinch of salt and pepper
A pinch of garlic powder
- Mix the minced meat with the egg, oregano, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, pepper and salt. Add a splash of milk and season with barbecue seasoning. Tip: If the mixture is too wet, add some breadcrumbs until you can roll nice balls.
- Roll the mince into balls roughly the size of ping pong balls.
- Roll a strip of bacon around each ball. Place the meatballs on the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray as low as possible in the appliance. Select the “meat” programme.
- After 20 minutes, remove the baking tray from the appliance. Brush the balls with barbecue sauce using a brush.
- Return the meatballs to the oven to bake for another 5 minutes.