1/2 spring onion
1/2 tbsp. coriander
1/2 tbsp. lime juice
200 g guacamole (or homemade guacamole, made from 1 avocado)
1 pot of sour cream
25 g sweetcorn
2 hamburger buns
you may also wish to add some lettuce, onion and/or jalapeños as an extra garnish
- Chop the tomato and spring onion and finely chop the coriander.
- Mix the tomatoes, spring onion, coriander and lime juice into a salsa and season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Preheat the fryer to 180°C.
- Fry the burgers for 6–10 minutes at 180°C. The cooking time will also depend on the thickness and size of the burgers.
- Halve the buns and put a burger on the bottom half.
- Top with grated cheddar, followed by guacamole, sweetcorn, tomato salsa and sour cream.
- You may also wish to add lettuce, onion and jalapeños as an extra garnish.
- Put the top half on the burger and serve.