Marinated chicken drumsticks
8 tbsp tomato ketchup
4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 pinch of paprika powder
Chutney (e.g. apple/mango, ...)
- Bring a generous amount of salted water to the boil in a large pot.
- Put the drumsticks in the boiling water and boil them for 10 minutes.
- Drain well and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade and let the chicken drumsticks marinate in it for at least an hour.
- Bake the drumsticks for 20 minutes at 180 °C divided over 2 grilles in the appliance.
- Serve with chutney.