Lettuce soup with smoked salmon and quinoa
2 tbsp olive oil
400 g lettuce
1.5 l vegetable stock (= 1.5 tbsp vegetable stock paste + 1.5 l water)
100 g precooked quinoa
juice of ½ lemon
salt and pepper
100 g smoked salmon
2 tbsp coarsely chopped chives
- Peel and mince the shallots. Sauté the shallots with the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Fry up the lettuce leaves in this for 5 minutes, until they have shrunk somewhat.
- Add the vegetable stock and allow it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the soup and add the precooked quinoa and lemon juice.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Divide the chopped smoked salmon among the soup bowls and pour the soup over it.
- Garnish with chives.