Lebanese waffles with fig compote and goat’s cheese
1 ball of ready-made pizza dough
1 tsp Ras el hanout
1 tsp cumin seed
1 tsp coriander powder
1 box of candied figs
12 dried apricots
4 tbsp raisins
5 dl grape juice
1 tsp cinnamon
4 star anise
4 small goat's cheeses
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Knead the pizza dough, together with all the spices, into a spicy dough and divide into balls.
- Boil all the dried fruits in a saucepan, together with the grape juice, cinnamon and star anise. Then remove the star anise and use a blender to mix the ingredients into a nice compote.
- Briefly place the goat’s cheeses in the preheated oven.
- Use the dough to bake small waffles using the DOMO Waffle Genius (use the Brussels setting), and to serve, place the goat's cheese and the compote on top of the waffles.
- Garnish with some chopped pistachio nuts.