Grilled sea bass on a spring bed with pesto
20 g pine nuts
100 ml olive oil
1 bundle of fresh basil
1 garlic clove
40 g grated Parmesan cheese
4 green asparagus
4 white asparagus
1 handful of French beans
1 handful of green beans
1 cup of young peas
dash of sesame oil
1 tsp. vegetable stock
4 sea bass
roasted pine nuts
- Roast the pine nuts briefly in a dry pan.
- Place the olive oil, basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a mini chopper or blender and mix into a paste.
The spring bed:
- Wash and cut the asparagus, beans, cauliflower and peas, cutting the beings smaller than the other vegetables.
- Fry the vegetables in a wok with a dash of sesame oil.
- Make spirelli from the courgette, using a spiral cutter.
- And this close to the end and fry for 1 more minute.
- Season to taste with seasoning salt and the vegetable stock.
- Fry the sea bass fillet on the grill.
- First place the spring vegetables on the plate, topping this with the sea bass and crowning it with the pesto.
- Garnish with the pine nuts.