Colourful quinoa salad
250 g quinoa
½ tsp. vegetable stock
5 celery stalks
1 red and 1 orange paprika
1 red onion
a few black olives
a few sun-dried tomatoes
1 tbsp. oregano
a few artichoke hearts from a jar
2 tbsp. pine nuts
1 package sheep's feta
1 tbsp. capers
1 garlic clove
3 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper
dash of apple cide vinegar
juice of ½ lemon
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water and cook it with the vegetable stock (ratio of liquid/quinoa as listed on the packaging).
- Chop the broccoli and celery into small pieces. Steam these together and allow to cool.
- Cut up the paprika and grill it until slightly cooked and browned.
- Peel the onion and chop the onion, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, fresh basil and artichoke hearts into small pieces.
- Mix the quinoa with the vegetables and allow them to rest for at least 2 hours so that the flavours can mix well.
- Now prepare the dressing. Peel and mince the garlic.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, the apple cider vinegar and the lemon juice to the garlic and mix well.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan.
- Cut the sheep's feta into cubes and mix it with the pine nuts and the capers in the fresh salad.