Cod with vegetables and potato wedges
750 g potatoes
2 cloves of garlic (finely pressed)
1 tsp rosemary
1 tsp paprika powder
A pinch of salt and pepper
Finishing the potatoes: finely chopped chives
3 tbsp olive oil
1 red onion
400 g cod fillet
- Peel the potatoes and slice into wedges. Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes and drain.
- Sprinkle the herbs and garlic over the potatoes. Mix in 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Divide the potatoes over the baking tray.
- Cut the courgette into slices. Cut the onion and tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Place the cod on a piece of aluminium foil to make a papillote. Pour 1 tbsp olive oil over it.
- Add the onion, courgette and tomatoes to the papillote.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Seal the papillote and place on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray with potatoes at the bottom of the appliance. Put the baking tray with fish on top.
- Set the deli-fryer oven to 200 °C for 40 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes with some finely-chopped chives.