1 chicken fillet cut into cubes
5 tbsp breadcrumbs
½ tsp garlic powder
50 ml milk
1 tbsp Parmesan
1 tbsp panko
2 tbsp flour
A pinch of salt and pepper
- Put the chicken in a food processor with 4 tbsp breadcrumbs, garlic powder, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese, panko and 1 tbsp breadcrumbs.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl. Put the flour in another bowl.
- Use your hands to form nuggets from the chicken mixture.
- Dip the nuggets one by one in the flour, then the egg and finally the Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place the chicken on the baking tray and bake at 200 °C in the deli-fryer oven for 14 minutes. Note: turn the chicken after 7 minutes.