- 4 hard apples (Braeburn type)
- ½ lemon
- 50 g golden raisins
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp speculaas spices
- 100 g flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 100 g speculaas
- 100 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Peel the apples and cut them into cubes. Put them on a baking tray and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Add the raisins.
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds and mix them with the apples. Add the speculaas spices and mix everything well.
- Mix the flour with the brown sugar and the oatmeal.
- Crumble the speculaas biscuits and add this to the mixture.
- Cut the cold butter into pieces and rub them through the dough until you end up with a crumble.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit.
- Put in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.